Cancellations and Changes
The modification and cancellation options depend on the type of fare selected for your ticket. Before confirming your booking, you can check the fare conditions by clicking on the info bubble.
- Non-Rebookable: The ticket cannot be modified nor cancelled.
- Rebookable: The ticket can be cancelled before departure, and will be refunded in "credit value" (except the booking fee). This credit can be converted into one or more tickets within 90 days from the original booking date.
- Refundable: The ticket can be cancelled and refunded (except the booking fee) before departure.
All tickets can be exceptionally refunded in case of serious illness or death, after having presented the provider with the relevant certificate.
- Seniors: If you are a senior over the age of 65 and have a health/ disability certificate, then you are eligible for a 10% discount.
- Youths: If you are under the age of 26, then you are eligible for a 30% discount, provided that you carry a form of identification.
You can carry your pet for free by booking a seat in the "Pets allowed" area of the train.
Bicycles are not allowed on the train. They can only be carried as luggage if foldable or fully disassembled.
You are permitted to carry up to two pieces of luggage (80x50x35cm) and a single item of hand luggage. If you are transporting ‘special luggage’ (buggies, bicycles, ski equipment), then the item should be appropriately packaged and folded.
Your e-ticket will be delivered via email in PDF format. You can print your ticket or display it directly on a mobile device.